Friday, March 7, 2008

Its been awhile since i've posted on this.

Here's an update on someof my stuff.


My dominance war entry has been taking a long time, only because i don't have a tablet. I've finished unwrapping and and everything.
I'm literally just waiting to borrow someone's tablet so i can zbrush and texture, then i'll be done.

here's a wireframe of the lowpoly.

Photobucket


and here's one of my many many personal projects that im also almost done with.
it's a battle droid.

I just finished rigging him and my buddy jon is going to composite an animation im goign to do of him.
it'll be rad, i'll be sure to post that up too.
I still gotta texture him, again...waiting for that tablet.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Dumuro said...

See Here or Here

Akinogal said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.